Monday, February 25, 2013

USA ~Sears Tower-Chicago~

...Lovely illustration of the tallest building in the city...Thanks for this nice surpirse Olivia!!


And I love this beautiful round Global Forever stamp that shows the beauty of our entire planet.(Issued: 28-01-2013)









From the artist Dennis Alex who spent 5 years illustrating 52 different landmarks in the Chicago area in the book "Curves&Crevices: Romancing Chicago".

Sears Tower is a 108-story skyscraper. Now called the Willis Tower it is the tallest building in the US and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Chicago.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I live downstate from Chicago, so I enjoy seeing different views of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As myself living in a bit "boring" village Chicago looks to me as a great city to live with a lot to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never lived in Chicago, but visitors/tourists can always find plenty to do. I'm sure anyone who actually does live there can keep as busy as they want, also. :)

    ReplyDelete