Monday, December 17, 2012

BELGIUM ~Grand Place-UNESCO~

Wonderful nightview of the most famous tourist destination of my country in our capital Brussels...
... my second "square" postcard view today...but both sooooo totally different...
This time I can say: I've been there, seen it!!:D:D Heel erg bedankt Johan!




With nice stamp from the serie Tin Tin movies
but also the special date cancellation:
12-12-2012.
The Grand-Place is the central square of the City of Brussels. All over the world it is known for its decorative and aesthetic wealth. The Grand-Place is surrounded by the guild houses, the City Hall and the Maison du Roi.
Most of the historic buildings are dating from the 17th century.

2 comments:

  1. I've also been to the Grand Place and i've never been to the Times Square but i'm sure the Grand Place is way more beautiful that the NY famous square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina,
    Also never been to Time square but I do know that our Grand Place is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete