Thursday, March 3, 2011

NETHERLANDS ~Zealand~

After a few disappointing experiences on the main Postcrossing site I decided to stop for a while... Really bad postcards, expired cards... And I just ask for a lovely tourist type of card that shows me something from their OWN country. That can't be so difficult, I think...
But I must admit, I'm hooked on it... finding "unexpected" surprise cards in my mailbox... so I'm started again and here is my first really nice card from "a neighboring country",Zeeland (NL-576746) on the dutch coast! Living so near the coast and go there almost every weekend must be wonderful... I'm a little bit jealous!!:D:D


Zeeland also called Zealand in English and Zeelandic, is the westernmost province of the Netherlands. The province, located in the south-west of the country, consists of a number of islands (hence its name, meaning "sea-land")!

1 comment: