Monday, January 10, 2011

CANARY ISLANDS ~Fuerteventura~

Yeaaaah!!! Already a new place at the beginning of 2011.... I know the Canary Islands are a populair holiday destination for Belgian people... But to live at such a place with almost 365 days of sunshine must be wonderful... I admit I'm a bit jeaulous of the sender...
The name Fuerteventura (sounds really exotic) is said to come from the word Fuerte (meaning strong) and ventura(viento meaning wind)and sometimes the winds are strong on Fuerteventura.
Love the stamp too!

Fuerteventura a Spanish island, is one of the Canary Islands, in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa and it is the second largest island after Tenerife.

Fuerteventura is the oldest Canary Island, and was formed about 70 million years ago as a result of volcanic activity

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone MY Names is Jeanell Mary. i am from coluimbus GA.
    I want to Testify To everyone that Ansh Loan Company is AMAZING!
    They communicated so effectively, AND They were very responsive to questions.
    And after all my Credit Score was checked, They Gave me A Loan of $26,000 Same Day I applied.
    I was Rejected twice by bank But im Glad i finally got Loaned by Ansh Financials services.
    Friends worry no more, For your loan stress free kindly write Ansh loan company and get approved same day you apply. Email::::: Anshloans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete