Monday, November 22, 2010

SRI LANKA ~Anuwatuna~

Thanks to Ravindra I got not one but two cards to enlarge my Sri Lanka collection... If you follow my blog regulary you will have noticed that "The Pearl of the Indian Ocean" one of my favorite places is...
The ultimate tropical and exotic destination – Unawatuna Beach Resort is where you find golden sandy stretches, fringed by swaying green palms overlooking the blue India Ocean and beautiful sunsets.
... When you look very closely you can see someone sitting on the beach in this tropical paradise, I so wish it was me... Here it is antoher grey, windy and cold day... Thanks a lot Ravindra for brighten my day and giving me a bit of summer feeling! :D:D


Unawatuna is a coastal village in Galle district of Sri Lanka. Unawatuna is a major tourist attraction and famous for its beautiful beach and corals.

No comments:

Post a Comment