Wednesday, April 28, 2010

United Arab Emirates ~Dubai~

This great card was bought by a friend during his holiday in Dubai. I hope to receive one written and stamped from the UAE someday.
But it is still a new country for my collection!!
( I'm always begging to everyone I know who is going on a holiday for postcards. ^-^)
OK!! I admit it.... That must mean that I'm seriously addicted....


Madinat Jumeirah is the largest resort in Dubai, designed like old Arabia spread across over 40 hectares of landscapes and gardens. And with a view of Burj Al Arab! The Burj Al Arab Tower of the Arabs", also known as "Arab Sail" is a hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. At 321 m (1,053 ft), it is the third tallest building in the world that is used exclusively as a hotel. The Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) out from Jumeirah beach, and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. It is an iconic structure to mimic the sail of a ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment