Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally, after a long wait,my envelop with cards from my "mega" swap with Trupti arrived. And it was really worth waiting for...
In an ideal world I would loved all this cards written and stamped from the country itself... But I'm already so happy to have now cards from Maldives-Haiti-nunavat and the kingdom of Tonga in my collection.
If anyone is going to any of this countries or lives there, a written and stamped card would by highly appreciated!:).
To see Antarctica next to Maldives, from freezing cold to tropical hot, makes you realise how different all the continents are... Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!!

A quote by Wendell Berry:
The care of the earth is our most ancient and most worthy,and after all our most pleasing responsibility.
To cherish what remains of it and to foster renewal is our only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment