Pralines, were first made in the year 1912 by Belgian Jean Neuhaus,
- We have over 800 kinds of beer with most of them served in their own special pint
- Diamond industry in Antwerp
- Lace from Bruges, Gent and Brusssels
- Delicious mussels and frites (frites not from france but Belgium)
- Most famous fountain is tiny (61cm in height) Manneken Pis in Brussels
Should have been my first stamp of the only Private Post in Belgium...unfortunately they put this label on the stamp (I think there is a stamp under this sticker... I couldn't remove it without damaging the postcard)...
They seem to use "blue postboxes" but I've never seen one in my neighbourhood...