Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HONDURAS ~Map~

My first written and stamped great map postcard (as I like them the most) of Honduras....
"Im Here"!...I can only say "I wish I was there"...!^__^ Thanks a lot Brenda for this lovely surprise.
( have a look at Brenda's fantastic collections of postcards: http://9teen87spostcards.blogspot.be/ )

Honduras stamp 2009
Football (Soccer) World Cup South Africa
©2010 Published designed and printed by PostcardUSA.com Photos @2010 Werner J. Bertsch

Honduras is the second biggest country in Central America and is surrounded by Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua. It has colonial villages (Gracias, Comayagua), ancient Maya ruins (Copan), natural parks (Moskitia), and a Pacific and Caribbean coastline and the Bay Islands, with great beaches and coral reefs.

Roatán, located between the islands of Útila and Guanaja, is the largest of Honduras' Bay Islands. The island is located near the largest barrier reef in the Caribbean Sea and the second largest worldwide after Australia's Great Barrier Reef. It has become an important cruise ship and scuba diving destination in Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the postcards are arriving at their destinations! It has taken a long time. Our trip was in January :D I'm glad you like the card.

    ReplyDelete