Friday, September 6, 2013

FIJI ~Stamps of Fiji Islands~

...Second card received  from the tropical island Fiji...Yippie ... A fantastic postcard showing a wonderful beach, bird stamps and with also great stamps used... one day an iceberg and the next day the tropics...the joys of a postcard collector! Thanks a million David who is now travelling in the Pacific...
I'm must admit I'm a bit jealous ^__^!! Enjoy your trip!!


Renewable Energy-Biomass
 (Issued 25-06-2012) and
 The National Flower of Fiji
 (Issued 01-12-2003)

Fiji comprises of approximately 330 islands, about one - third are inhabited. It covers about 1.3 million square kilometers of the South Pacific Ocean. The two major islands are Viti Levu and Vanua Levu. After nearly a century as British colony, Fiji became independent in 1970. Today Fiji has one of the most developed economies of the Pacific islands.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I LOVE IT...All my received postcards are special to me but finding a "surprise" like this in my mailbox makes me smile the whole day ^__^

      Delete
  2. Mooie kaart! Je blijft maar "zeldzame" landen verzamelen, ik ben altijd jaloers wanneer ik je lijst zie. ^__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allemaal dankzij hééééél veel lieve mensen van over heel de wereld!!

      Delete
  3. You've shared postcards, they're really wonderful.

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. People are becoming aware of this kind of topic and I would like to thank the author for writing this kind of article for the benefit of people.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like this blog contains that information for which I was looking for, thank you so much for this whole.
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete