Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HONG KONG ~Public Housing Estate~

I've beeen spoiled with wonderful official cards this last few days... Today a great card from Hong Kong (HK-44601) arrived. The sender wrote that this view is from years ago. Nowadays the public Housing Estates are much more beautiful and modern... However it is still very crowded...

I could never live that way... I need my space and I love to go outside in my garden whenever I feel like it!!:D Thanks Iris!
With lovely (older)stamps!

In Hong Kong, the government provides public housing through flats which are rented at a lower price than the markets, and through the Home Ownership Scheme, which are sold at a lower price. These are built and administered by the Hong Kong Housing Authority and the Hong Kong Housing Society. Nearly half of Hong Kong population lives in public housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment