Thursday, March 5, 2009

After a few days without mail, due to the strikes of the Belgian Post I received today lots of beautiful cards..... A lovely and a bit mystic card from Estonia..... An envelope with five new places in Turkey.... Two beautiful UNESCO sites from Japan and Ukraine.... A map card from Switzerland. This card brings back lovely memories on a holiday in Switzerland a few years ago. I remember that the mountains where really overwhelming and that we made many walks with beautiful views....
And a package from Malaysia with great magnets and a beautiful set with 12 cards from Cambodia. They where all bought in Cambodia but sent from Malaysia in an envelope with many amazing stamps on...
I will upload all my cards today and tomorrow... I hope I didn't forget someone to thank with so many mail today! :) :) THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment